Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Udaipur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Udaipur
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Udaipur, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experts can help you find the best treatment plan for your unique situation. We offer a wide range of options, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. We also have a team of specialists who can help you choose the best option for you. If you are considering breast cancer treatment in Udaipur, contact Mantracare today. We can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Udaipur
|Lumpectomy in Udaipur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Udaipur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Udaipur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Udaipur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Udaipur
MantraCare is one of Udaipur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Udaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Hiran Magri
- Lake Palace Road
- Nathdwara Road
- Saheli Nagar
- Sector 9
- Airport Road
- Keshav Nagar
- Chitrakoot Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Ganesh Nagar
- Malla Talai
- Keora Kalan
- Manva kheda
- Ashok Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- University road
- Mahaveer Colony Park
- Nada Khada
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Udaipur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“The breast cancer treatment I received from MantraCare in Udaipur was incredible. I can’t believe how much they were able to help me and how quickly I saw results. I would recommend their services to anyone who is facing breast cancer. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Udaipur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Udaipur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Udaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Udaipur to check if you are covered.