Advanced Fissure treatment in Udaipur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Udaipur
Fissure surgery treatment in Udaipur is a very specialized type of surgery. It is usually used to treat severe cases of fissures, which are small cracks in the skin. The surgery involves opening up the crack and repairing it with special stitches. If the surgery is done correctly, the fissure will heal and the skin will return to its normal shape.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Udaipur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Udaipur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Udaipur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Udaipur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Udaipur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Udaipur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Udaipur
MantraCare is one of Udaipur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Udaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Hiran Magri
- Lake Palace Road
- Nathdwara Road
- Saheli Nagar
- Sector 9
- Airport Road
- Keshav Nagar
- Chitrakoot Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Ganesh Nagar
- Malla Talai
- Keora Kalan
- Manva kheda
- Ashok Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- University road
- Mahaveer Colony Park
- Nada Khada
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Udaipur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is a wonderful clinic in Udaipur. I was very scared of the digestive surgery that I needed and they made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would be fine. They are both professional and kind, so I trust them with my life.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Udaipur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Udaipur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Udaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Udaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Udaipur offers highly safe procedures.