Advanced Fistula treatment in Udaipur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Udaipur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Udaipur
If you are living with a fistula, there is good news. There are many treatment options available to you, and Udaipur is one of the best places to get them. The surgeons at the Mantra Care are experts in this field and can help you get the best possible treatment. They use advanced techniques and equipment to help reduce the risk of infection and restore your quality of life.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Udaipur
|Fistulotomy in Udaipur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Udaipur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Udaipur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Udaipur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Udaipur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Udaipur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Udaipur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Udaipur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Udaipur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Udaipur
MantraCare is one of Udaipur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Udaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Hiran Magri
- Lake Palace Road
- Nathdwara Road
- Saheli Nagar
- Sector 9
- Airport Road
- Keshav Nagar
- Chitrakoot Nagar
- Pratap Nagar
- Ganesh Nagar
- Malla Talai
- Keora Kalan
- Manva kheda
- Ashok Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- University road
- Mahaveer Colony Park
- Nada Khada
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Udaipur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was very curious about fistula surgery and I learnt that the best place to do it is in Udaipur. It was a decision I don’t regret at all, as I had amazing treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Udaipur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Udaipur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Udaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Udaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Udaipur offers highly safe procedures.