Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Ujjain
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Ujjain
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Ujjain, then Mantracare is the right place for you. Our team of experienced and qualified doctors will help you get the best possible care for your condition. We offer a variety of treatments that can help reduce the size of the tumour and improve your health overall. We also provide support during and after treatment so that you can continue to live a normal life. Contact us today to learn more about our breast cancer treatment in Ujjain at Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Ujjain
|Lumpectomy in Ujjain||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Ujjain||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Ujjain||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Ujjain||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Ujjain
MantraCare is one of Ujjain’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ujjain are accessible from the following areas:
- Sindhi Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Kamri Marg
- Rishi Nagar
- Dewas Road
- Sethi Nagar
- Vikram Nagar Colony
- Sandipani Nagar
- Mahaveer Bagh Colony
- Mahananda Nagar
- Kirti Nagar
- Madhav Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Suraj Nagar
- Ujjain-Maksi road
- Pawapuri Colony
- Alaknanda Nagar
- Chintaman Jawasiya
- Indira Nagar
- Mahashweta Nagar
- Alkapuri Colony
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Ujjain
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare has been an amazing resource for me during my breast cancer treatment in Ujjain. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, and they have helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone facing breast cancer treatment. Thanks to MantraCare, I am feeling better than ever!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Ujjain include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Ujjain starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Ujjain also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ujjain to check if you are covered.