C3R Surgery In Ujjain
Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery is a novel and minimally-invasive procedure used to improve the appearance of the eye. This treatment uses riboflavin, a vitamin B2, to help crosslink the protein in the cornea. This helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Crosslinking can also improve vision by reducing the amount of glare that is seen in the eye.
Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery is performed in Ujjain, India. The treatment typically takes about one hour and requires no overnight stay. After the procedure, patients will experience some mild discomfort and swelling. However, most patients report good results after crosslinking with riboflavin surgery and see an improvement in their vision.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
The procedure is performed as an outpatient surgery under local anesthesia. First, the surgeon removes any excess skin and fat from around the eye. They then use an ultrasound machine to locate and mark the area where they will perform CCL.
After making an incision, they introduce riboflavin into the eye using a catheter. The riboflavin causes the corneal collagen to crosslink, which improves the appearance of the skin surrounding the eye.
The surgery usually takes about an hour and results in minimal discomfort. Most people are able to return to work within two days. Some people may experience mild redness or sensitivity at first, but this usually goes away within a week. Overall, CCL is a very safe procedure with few side effects.
C3R Surgery Cost In Ujjain
The cost of C3R surgery in Ujjain can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Ujjain varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Ujjain
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Ujjain, including MantraCare Ujjain, Eye Clinic Ujjain, Eye Center Ujjain, and Eye Mantra Ujjain. EyeMantra is one of Ujjain’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Ujjain are accessible from the following areas :
- Sindhi Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Kamri Marg
- Rishi Nagar
- Dewas Road
- Sethi Nagar
- Vikram Nagar Colony
- Sandipani Nagar
- Mahaveer Bagh Colony
- Mahananda Nagar
- Kirti Nagar
- Madhav Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Suraj Nagar
- Ujjain-Maksi road
- Pawapuri Colony
- Alaknanda Nagar
- Chintaman Jawasiya
- Indira Nagar
- Mahashweta Nagar
- Alkapuri Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Ujjain
Happy Patients from Ujjain after C3R Surgery
“I had a corneal collagen crosslink procedure done by Dr. Shweta Jain at MantraCare Eye Institute, and I am very satisfied with the results. The laser used to create the corneal collagen crosslink was incredibly powerful, but it was absolutely worth it. I have seen improvements in my vision from this procedure, and I would definitely recommend it.”
– Rishi (Ujjain)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Ujjain offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Ujjain, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Ujjain. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.