Advanced Fissure treatment in Ujjain
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ujjain
Fissure surgery is a surgical procedure used to treat a variety of health problems. One common problem that can be treated with surgery is fissures. A fissure is a tear in the skin. It can occur in any area of the body, but it is most commonly found in the anal region and around the vagina. Fissure surgery is a simple and quick procedure that involves making a small cut in the skin and then using special tools to remove the torn flesh. The healing process will usually take just a few days.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ujjain are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ujjain
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ujjain||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ujjain||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ujjain||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ujjain||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ujjain
MantraCare is one of Ujjain’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ujjain are accessible from the following areas:
- Sindhi Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Kamri Marg
- Rishi Nagar
- Dewas Road
- Sethi Nagar
- Vikram Nagar Colony
- Sandipani Nagar
- Mahaveer Bagh Colony
- Mahananda Nagar
- Kirti Nagar
- Madhav Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Suraj Nagar
- Ujjain-Maksi road
- Pawapuri Colony
- Alaknanda Nagar
- Chintaman Jawasiya
- Indira Nagar
- Mahashweta Nagar
- Alkapuri Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ujjain
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is a medical clinic in Ujjain that offers great surgical treatment for fissure surgery. They are very cost-effective and efficient. I had my surgery done by them and they did a really good job.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ujjain, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ujjain starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ujjain also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ujjain to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ujjain offers highly safe procedures.