Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Vadodara
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Vadodara
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Vadodara, look no further than Mantracare. We offer a wide variety of treatments including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Our experienced team will help you find the right option for you and ensure that you get the best possible care. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Vadodara
|Lumpectomy in Vadodara||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Vadodara||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Vadodara||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Vadodara||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Vadodara
MantraCare is one of Vadodara’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vadodara are accessible from the following areas:
- Bhayli Road
- Vasna Road
- Padra Road
- Akota Road
- Sama-Savil Road
- Ellora Park
- VIP Road
- Productivity Road
- Siddharth Nagar
- Harni Road
- Race Course
- Sun Pharma Road
- Ajwa Road
- Dabhoi Road
- Waghodia Road
- Bil-Chapad Road
- New Sama Bhadran Nagar
- Parda Road
- Sayaji Park Society
- Kalali Road
- New VIP Road
- Bill Road
- Nani Bapod
- Vadodara-Anklav Road
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Vadodara
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was searching for a breast cancer treatment and MantraCare had great reviews so I decided to try it. I’m so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and I felt better almost immediately. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is looking for an alternative breast cancer treatment in Vadodara. Thanks!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Vadodara include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Vadodara starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Vadodara also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vadodara to check if you are covered.