Advanced Fissure treatment in Vadodara
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Vadodara
Fissure surgery treatment in Vadodara is a surgical procedure that is used to treat a variety of problems, including anal fissures. The surgery involves the insertion of a small incision through the anal opening and then making several small cuts. This allows the doctor to widen the opening and repair the damage that has been done. After the surgery, the patient may experience some minor discomfort and will need to take antibiotics to prevent infection. Fissure surgery treatment in Vadodara is a relatively simple procedure that can be done by a doctor in just a few minutes.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Vadodara are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Vadodara
|Open Fissure Surgery in Vadodara||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Vadodara||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Vadodara||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Vadodara||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Vadodara
MantraCare is one of Vadodara’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vadodara are accessible from the following areas:
- Bhayli Road
- Vasna Road
- Padra Road
- Akota Road
- Sama-Savil Road
- Ellora Park
- VIP Road
- Productivity Road
- Siddharth Nagar
- Harni Road
- Race Course
- Sun Pharma Road
- Ajwa Road
- Dabhoi Road
- Waghodia Road
- Bil-Chapad Road
- New Sama Bhadran Nagar
- Parda Road
- Sayaji Park Society
- Kalali Road
- New VIP Road
- Bill Road
- Nani Bapod
- Vadodara-Anklav Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Vadodara
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is one of the best clinic for fissure surgery treatment. I was suffering from fissure for more than 4 months and it was very difficult for me to walk properly. Doctors gave me many medicines but none of them worked. Finally, my friend suggested that I should go for surgery at Mantra Care and now I am completely cured.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Vadodara, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Vadodara starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Vadodara also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vadodara to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Vadodara offers highly safe procedures.