Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Vasai Virar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Vasai Virar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Vasai-Virar, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experts has years of experience treating patients with breast cancer and can help you find the best option for you. We offer a variety of treatments that are tailored to your specific needs. Our team will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that will help you achieve the best possible outcome. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Vasai Virar
|Lumpectomy in Vasai Virar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Vasai Virar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Vasai Virar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Vasai Virar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Vasai Virar
MantraCare is one of Vasai Virar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vasai Virar are accessible from the following areas:
- Panchal Nagar
- Vasai East Salt Plant
- Vasai East
- Mira Road and Beyond
- Palgarh District
- Vasai West
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Vasai Virar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I want to thank MantraCare for their amazing breast cancer treatment in Vasai-Virar. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and was extremely scared. But, MantraCare’s team of doctors and nurses were there for me every step of the way. They explained everything to me in detail and made sure I was comfortable with the treatment plan. The treatment itself was very successful and I am now cancer-free!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Vasai Virar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Vasai Virar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Vasai Virar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vasai Virar to check if you are covered.