Advanced Fissure treatment in Vasai Virar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Vasai Virar
Fissure surgery treatment in Vasai-Virar is a type of surgery that is used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including fissures. A fissure is a large opening in the skin that can occur in any part of the body. It can be caused by a number of factors, including childbirth, obesity, and stress. Fissure surgery treatment in Vasai-Virar is used to close the fissure and restore normal function to the area.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Vasai Virar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Vasai Virar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Vasai Virar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Vasai Virar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Vasai Virar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Vasai Virar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Vasai Virar
MantraCare is one of Vasai Virar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vasai Virar are accessible from the following areas:
- Panchal Nagar
- Vasai East Salt Plant
- Vasai East
- Mira Road and Beyond
- Palgarh District
- Vasai West
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Vasai Virar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had fissure surgery at Mantra Care and I am happy with the treatment done by the doctors. The clinic is a very clean place and has all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Vasai Virar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Vasai Virar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Vasai Virar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vasai Virar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Vasai Virar offers highly safe procedures.