Advanced Fissure treatment in Vijayawada
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Vijayawada
If you are suffering from a fissure in your anus, then you should visit a doctor in Vijayawada. There are many surgeons who can perform the surgery to fix the problem. The surgery is very safe and most people recover completely within a few weeks. You will need to take some medication after the surgery to help heal the wound and reduce the risk of infection.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Vijayawada are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Vijayawada
|Open Fissure Surgery in Vijayawada||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Vijayawada||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Vijayawada||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Vijayawada||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Vijayawada
MantraCare is one of Vijayawada’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vijayawada are accessible from the following areas:
- Satyaranayana Puram
- Bandar Road
- Ashok Nagar
- LIC Colony
- Ayodhya Nagar
- RTC Colony
- Auto Nagar
- Sri Ramachandra Nagar
- Benz Circle
- Veterinary Colony
- Eluru Road
- Krishna Lanka
- Ramalingeswara Nagar
- Sanath Nagar
- PNT Colony
- Madhura Nagar
- Kedareswar Pet
- Vijayawada Guntur Highway
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Vijayawada
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fissure surgery in Vijayawada. The hospital was really good and efficient, the doctor and nurses were amazing, and I would recommend Mantra Care to anyone.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Vijayawada, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Vijayawada starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Vijayawada also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vijayawada to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Vijayawada offers highly safe procedures.