Advanced Fistula treatment in Vijayawada
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Vijayawada at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Vijayawada
There are many benefits to getting fistula surgery treatment in Vijayawada. The city is home to some of the best surgeons in the country who are experienced in treating this condition. Additionally, the cost of treatment in Vijayawada is often much lower than in other parts of the country. This makes it an affordable option for many people. Finally, Vijayawada is a convenient location for many people as it is located close to major cities like Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Vijayawada
|Fistulotomy in Vijayawada||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Vijayawada||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Vijayawada||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Vijayawada||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Vijayawada||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Vijayawada||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Vijayawada||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Vijayawada||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Vijayawada||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Vijayawada
MantraCare is one of Vijayawada’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vijayawada are accessible from the following areas:
- Satyaranayana Puram
- Bandar Road
- Ashok Nagar
- LIC Colony
- Ayodhya Nagar
- RTC Colony
- Auto Nagar
- Sri Ramachandra Nagar
- Benz Circle
- Veterinary Colony
- Eluru Road
- Krishna Lanka
- Ramalingeswara Nagar
- Sanath Nagar
- PNT Colony
- Madhura Nagar
- Kedareswar Pet
- Vijayawada Guntur Highway
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Vijayawada
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I would not be able to walk without Mantra Care. They have helped me get back on my feet and given me a new lease on life. I cannot thank them enough for all the work they have done.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Vijayawada, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Vijayawada starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Vijayawada also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vijayawada to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Vijayawada offers highly safe procedures.