Advanced Piles treatment in Vijayawada
FREE Piles Treatment Consultation
Get Piles Treatment Cost Estimate
Piles Treatment in Vijayawada
Piles are the accumulation of wastes or faeces on the surface of the body. Piles treatment in Vijayawada is a common problem which could be easily prevented by taking effective measures.
The piles treatment in Vijayawada can be done with special creams and massage. It could also be done with a professionally-made device that strengthens blood circulation around the intestines.
Why Piles treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Piles
Most people with hemorrhoids experience only mild symptoms. But if you have large hemorrhoids, they can come out of your anus and make it very sore. This can happen during a bowel movement or even when you are sitting down. Some other symptoms include:
- Bleeding during a bowel movement. You might see bright red streaks of blood on toilet paper or in the toilet bowl.
- Itching or irritation in your anus
- Pain or discomfort during a bowel movement
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
- Leakage of feces
Piles Treatment Options
There are a number of options availablein Vijayawada for treating piles, and the best course of action will depend on the individual case. In some cases, simple lifestyle changes may be all that is needed to reduce the symptoms of piles. This can include eating a high-fiber diet, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding prolonged sitting or standing.
If lifestyle changes are not enough to improve the symptoms of piles, there are a number of medical treatments that can be effective. These include:
- Topical creams and ointments: These can help to soothe the pain and irritation associated with piles.
- Suppositories: These are inserted into the rectum in order to reduce inflammation.
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into the piles in order to shrink them.
- Laser surgery: This is a relatively new treatment option which involves using a laser to remove the piles.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This is a surgical procedure which involves removing the piles. It is usually only considered in cases where other treatments have failed.
Why to not delay Piles treatment?
It is important to understand that delaying in seeking treatment for piles can lead to several complications, some of which can be life-threatening. Some of the common complications associated with delayed piles treatment are:
- Bleeding: If this symptom is ignored and not treated in time, it can lead to anaemia.
- Infection: If the piles are left untreated, they can get infected, which can lead to sepsis.
- Strangulated piles: This can lead to severe pain and in some cases, even death.
- Cancer: In very rare cases, piles can turn cancerous.
Piles Treatment Cost in Vijayawada
|Laser Piles Surgery in Vijayawada||30,000 – 40,000|
|Open piles surgery in Vijayawada||20,000 – 40,000|
|Cauterization in Vijayawada||10,000 – 40,000|
|Stapled hemorrhoidectomy in Vijayawada||20,000 – 80,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Vijayawada||30,000 – 40,000|
|Rubber band ligation in Vijayawada||20,000 – 50,000|
Piles Treatment Hospitals in Vijayawada
MantraCare is one of Vijayawada’s leading Piles treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Vijayawada are accessible from the following areas:
- Satyaranayana Puram
- Bandar Road
- Ashok Nagar
- LIC Colony
- Ayodhya Nagar
- RTC Colony
- Auto Nagar
- Sri Ramachandra Nagar
- Benz Circle
- Veterinary Colony
- Eluru Road
- Krishna Lanka
- Ramalingeswara Nagar
- Sanath Nagar
- PNT Colony
- Madhura Nagar
- Kedareswar Pet
- Vijayawada Guntur Highway
Top Piles Treatment Doctors in Vijayawada
2000+ Successful Piles Treatment
“Mantra Care is the best place for getting rid of your piles. They are very professional and will take their time to help you with any questions you might have.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Piles treatment in Vijayawada can be defined as a process or method that helps to bring relief from the symptoms of piles and also help in the prevention of further complications. Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen veins in the anal canal. They can be either internal, where they occur inside the rectum, or external, where they develop under the skin around the anus.
There are many different treatment options for piles, and the best one for you will depend on the severity of your condition. If you have mild to moderate piles, home remedies such as over-the-counter creams, ointments, or suppositories may be all you need to get relief. If your piles are more severe, your doctor may recommend Sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, Infrared coagulation, Surgery
The cost of piles treatment in Vijayawada starts at Rs 10,000. For more advanced treatments like hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, the cost can go up to Rs 80,000. Mantra Care also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover piles treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Vijayawada to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare piles hospital in Vijayawada offers highly safe procedures.