C3R Surgery In Visakhapatnam
A new treatment option for corneal collagen crosslinking is available in Visakhapatnam. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) eye surgery is a safe and effective way to improve the vision of patients with corneal dystrophy. The surgery uses light energy to crosslink the cornea’s collagen fibers, which can help to protect the eye from further damage.
The benefits of riboflavin eye surgery include improved vision and decreased dependence on eyeglasses or other corrective devices. Patients who have this procedure typically see a significant improvement in their vision within one month. For some people, the benefits may be long-lasting, leading to an improved overall quality of life.
Riboflavin eye surgery is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the vision of patients with corneal dystrophy. If you are interested in learning more about this treatment option, please contact our office in Visakhapatnam.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment that helps to improve the appearance of the cornea. It is a surgical procedure that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen. This can help to reduce the number of wrinkles in the cornea and help to improve its overall appearance.
CCL is typically performed as a part of eye surgery. The surgeon will first make an incision in the eye and then inject riboflavin into the eye. The riboflavin will then start to crosslink the corneal collagen, which will result in improvements in the appearance of the eye.
C3R Surgery Cost In Visakhapatnam
The cost of C3R surgery in Visakhapatnam can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Visakhapatnam varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Visakhapatnam
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Visakhapatnam, including MantraCare Visakhapatnam, Eye Clinic Visakhapatnam, Eye Center Visakhapatnam, and Eye Mantra Visakhapatnam. EyeMantra is one of Visakhapatnam’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Visakhapatnam are accessible from the following areas :
- Lawsonsbay Colony
- VIP Road
- Balayya Sastri Layout
- Maharani Peta
- Desa Pathrunipalem
- Jonnada Road
- Rajapulova Junction
- Juttada Road
- 40 Feet Old NH-5 Road
- Ganapathi Temple Road
- Waltair Uplands
- Ramachandra Nagar
- Sheela Nagar
- Madhura Nagar
- Bowdara Road
- Beach Road
- Assam Gardens
- Pedda Waltair
- Murali Nagar
- Kakani Nagar
- Resavani Palem
- Paanduranga Puram
- Pithapuram Colony
- Zilla Parishad
- Town Kotha Road
- Daba Gardens
- R.K. Beach
- Kirlampudi Layout
- Ram Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Visakhapatnam
Happy Patients from Visakhapatnam after C3R Surgery
“The results were life-changing. My vision was 20/25 in the left eye and 20/30 in the right eye. I am now 20/20 in both eyes. I can see better, read better, and even play competitive basketball.”
– Rishi (Visakhapatnam)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Visakhapatnam offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Visakhapatnam, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Visakhapatnam. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.