Advanced Fissure treatment in Visakhapatnam
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Visakhapatnam
If you are suffering from a fissure in your anus or rectum, then you should seek treatment as soon as possible. A fissure is a long, narrow crack in the skin. It can be caused by numerous factors, including prolonged diarrhea, childbirth, and muscle strain. If left untreated, a fissure can become infected and lead to significant pain and discomfort. In some cases, it may even require surgery to repair the crack. Treatment options include antibiotics and topical cream application.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Visakhapatnam are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Visakhapatnam
|Open Fissure Surgery in Visakhapatnam||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Visakhapatnam||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Visakhapatnam||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Visakhapatnam||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Visakhapatnam
MantraCare is one of Visakhapatnam’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Visakhapatnam are accessible from the following areas:
- Lawsonsbay Colony
- VIP Road
- Balayya Sastri Layout
- Maharani Peta
- Desa Pathrunipalem
- Jonnada Road
- Rajapulova Junction
- Juttada Road
- 40 Feet Old NH-5 Road
- Ganapathi Temple Road
- Waltair Uplands
- Ramachandra Nagar
- Sheela Nagar
- Madhura Nagar
- Bowdara Road
- Beach Road
- Assam Gardens
- Pedda Waltair
- Murali Nagar
- Kakani Nagar
- Resavani Palem
- Paanduranga Puram
- Pithapuram Colony
- Zilla Parishad
- Town Kotha Road
- Daba Gardens
- R.K. Beach
- Kirlampudi Layout
- Ram Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Visakhapatnam
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care did a fantastic job treating my Fissure. I was treated with empathy and understanding. The staff is excellent and helped me get the right treatment for my condition.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Visakhapatnam, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Visakhapatnam starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Visakhapatnam also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Visakhapatnam to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Visakhapatnam offers highly safe procedures.