Advanced Fistula treatment in Visakhapatnam
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Visakhapatnam at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Visakhapatnam
Fistula surgery is a treatment option for those suffering from an abnormal connection between two organs or body cavities. Fistula surgery can be performed in Visakhapatnam, and it can help to correct the problem and improve the patient’s quality of life.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Visakhapatnam
|Fistulotomy in Visakhapatnam||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Visakhapatnam||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Visakhapatnam||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Visakhapatnam||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Visakhapatnam||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Visakhapatnam||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Visakhapatnam||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Visakhapatnam||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Visakhapatnam||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Visakhapatnam
MantraCare is one of Visakhapatnam’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Visakhapatnam are accessible from the following areas:
- Lawsonsbay Colony
- VIP Road
- Balayya Sastri Layout
- Maharani Peta
- Desa Pathrunipalem
- Jonnada Road
- Rajapulova Junction
- Juttada Road
- 40 Feet Old NH-5 Road
- Ganapathi Temple Road
- Waltair Uplands
- Ramachandra Nagar
- Sheela Nagar
- Madhura Nagar
- Bowdara Road
- Beach Road
- Assam Gardens
- Pedda Waltair
- Murali Nagar
- Kakani Nagar
- Resavani Palem
- Paanduranga Puram
- Pithapuram Colony
- Zilla Parishad
- Town Kotha Road
- Daba Gardens
- R.K. Beach
- Kirlampudi Layout
- Ram Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Visakhapatnam
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am a patient of Mantra Care. I underwent fistula surgery about two years ago and I would like to share that their service is excellent. They have treated me right from the start with warmth and care. They gave me time to think, recover and heal. I am very grateful to them.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Visakhapatnam, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Visakhapatnam starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Visakhapatnam also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Visakhapatnam to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Visakhapatnam offers highly safe procedures.