C3R Surgery In Yamunanagar
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) with riboflavin (vitamin B2) has been found to be an effective and safe treatment for keratoconus. CCL with riboflavin is a minimally invasive technique that uses a laser to break down the corneal collagen fibers. The riboflavin then binds to the broken fibers, forming a cross-link. This results in a denser and stronger cornea, which can improve vision in people with keratoconus.
If you are considering CCL with riboflavin as a treatment for keratoconus, your doctor in Yamunanagar will first evaluate your medical history and exam to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure.
After evaluating your candidacy, your doctor will schedule a consultation to discuss the risks and benefits of CCL with riboflavin and determine if this is
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a type of eye surgery that uses riboflavin to help crosslink the corneal collagen. This helps to improve the durability and health of the cornea. CCL is usually performed as a single procedure, but it can also be done in combination with other surgeries, such as LASIK or PRK.
The doctor will first use a numbing agent to make the eye comfortable. They will then place a small piece of plastic over the eye so that no light can enter. The doctor will then inject riboflavin into the eye and wait until it has healed before removing the plastic.
There are several possible side effects associated with CCL, but they are generally mild and manageable. Some people may experience temporary discomfort or dryness in the eye, but this should disappear within a few weeks. Other side effects may include redness or irritation around the eye, which can last for several days or weeks, but these are relatively rare.
C3R Surgery Cost In Yamunanagar
The cost of C3R surgery in Yamunanagar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Yamunanagar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Yamunanagar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Yamunanagar, including MantraCare Yamunanagar, Eye Clinic Yamunanagar, Eye Center Yamunanagar, and Eye Mantra Yamunanagar. EyeMantra is one of Yamunanagar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Yamunanagar are accessible from the following areas :
- Yamuna Nagar 1
- Pabni Road
- Prem Nagar
- Basant Nagar
- Bank Colony
- East Bhatia Nagar
- Professor Colony
- Vishnu Nagar
- Model Colony
- Sarojini Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Yamunanagar
Happy Patients from Yamunanagar after C3R Surgery
“It is a one-time procedure that fixes your vision permanently, and it may even be life-changing. It’s not just the cost either, it’s the fact that you won’t have to wear reading glasses or contacts for the rest of your life.”
– Rishi (Yamunanagar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Yamunanagar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Yamunanagar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Yamunanagar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.