Advanced Fissure treatment in Yamunanagar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Yamunanagar
Fissure surgery is a type of surgery that is used to treat various types of cracks in the skin. It is a relatively new surgical treatment, and it has become increasingly popular over the last few years. In Yamunanagar, Fissure surgery is usually used to treat deep fissures. This type of surgery is usually very successful, and it can be very effective in restoring the look and function of the skin.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Yamunanagar today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Yamunanagar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Yamunanagar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Yamunanagar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Yamunanagar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Yamunanagar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Yamunanagar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Yamunanagar
MantraCare is one of Yamunanagar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Yamunanagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Yamuna Nagar 1
- Pabni Road
- Prem Nagar
- Basant Nagar
- Bank Colony
- East Bhatia Nagar
- Professor Colony
- Vishnu Nagar
- Model Colony
- Sarojini Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Yamunanagar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was in a lot of pain, and I had to go to the hospital. After some tests, they said that I had a fissure which was causing the pain. I felt worried about how long it would take for me to heal and how expensive it would be. Mantra Care was very professional and offered me a treatment plan according to my budget.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Yamunanagar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Yamunanagar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Yamunanagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Yamunanagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Yamunanagar offers highly safe procedures.