C3R Surgery In Mira-Bhayandar
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) treatment is a promising new option for the treatment of keratoconus. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the cornea’s collagen fibers, which stabilizes the lens and reduces the severity of keratoconus.
The procedure is done under local anesthetic and takes about one hour. After the surgery, patients must wear an eye patch for two to four weeks while the cornea heals. Most people can resume their regular activities within two weeks. The long-term results are not yet known, but CCL seems to be safe and effective.
There are several CCL clinics in India, but Mira-Bhayandar is one of the best options because it has a great team of experienced doctors and staff. Patients can book appointments online or through the clinic’s call center.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a treatment that uses riboflavin, a vitamin, to help strengthen the cornea. This procedure is done in an outpatient setting and can be done as a single treatment or over several treatments.
The doctor will first give you an eye exam to determine whether crosslinking is right for you. They will then give you a prescription for riboflavin and tell you how much to take. You will then need to follow the instructions given to you by your doctor.
Crosslinking usually takes about one hour per session and multiple sessions are needed to complete the treatment. After cross-linking, your doctor may recommend wearing sunglasses or special contact lenses for a period of time.
C3R Surgery Cost In Mira-Bhayandar
The cost of C3R surgery in Mira-Bhayandar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Mira-Bhayandar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Mira-Bhayandar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Mira-Bhayandar, including MantraCare Mira-Bhayandar, Eye Clinic Mira-Bhayandar, Eye Center Mira-Bhayandar, and Eye Mantra Mira-Bhayandar. EyeMantra is one of Mira-Bhayandar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Mira-Bhayandar are accessible from the following areas :
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Mira-Bhayandar
Happy Patients from Mira-Bhayandar after C3R Surgery
“I had corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery at MantraCare in Mira-Bhayandar this year. My vision has improved tremendously after the treatment and I have been seeing 20/20 for about 18 months now. The procedure was quick, painless and the team of doctors and nurses at MantraCare is amazing.”
– Rishi (Mira-Bhayandar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Mira-Bhayandar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Mira-Bhayandar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Mira-Bhayandar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.