If you are experiencing problems with your vision, you may be a candidate for zepto cataract surgery. This revolutionary new procedure can restore your vision to near-normal levels in a matter of minutes. In this blog post, we will discuss what zepto cataract surgery is and how it can benefit you. We will discuss a few common things about the procedure. So if you are considering cataract surgery, be sure to read this post!
What Is Zepto Cataract Surgery?
Zepto cataract surgery is a minimally invasive technique for removing cataracts. Around a decade ago, the “Zepto Capsulotomy Device” was developed and it has been hailed as the latest advancement in automated cataract surgery. It is believed that it is the most advanced form of cataract surgery for treating cataracts and restoring vision.
The tiny device is made of a Nitinol alloy and can be inserted through an incision in the cornea that’s less than 2mm wide. It uses suction and quick, low-energy electrical pulses to make a precisely centered and round cut in the capsule surrounding the eye’s lens each time it’s used.
Therefore, you should be informed before you decide to have Zepto cataract surgery. As this can help you make an informed decision about whether this type of surgery would be suitable for you.
When Is This Surgery Highly Recommended?
There are some situations or conditions where this zepto cataract surgery is highly recommended. Some of these include:
- White cataracts may not be responding to medication and can only be resolved with surgery.
- People who have had prior eye surgeries, including cataract removal or corneal transplants.
- People with high degrees of astigmatism can’t be corrected through glasses or contacts.
- Corneal opacities that are preventing light from entering the eye properly.
- A subluxated cataract is a condition where the lens is partially dislocated from its natural position and may cause vision loss or impairment.
- When cataracts in children are very advanced and require prompt treatment.
So there are multiple reasons why this type of surgery can be a great option to restore your vision. It’s important to have a thorough eye exam and discuss all of your options with your doctor before deciding if this is the right choice for you. Depending on the severity of your condition and how advanced it is, the doctor can recommend the right surgery.
How Does Zepto Cataract Surgery Perform?
The procedure of Zepto cataract surgery is a minimally invasive laser-assisted surgical procedure performed to remove the opaque lens from inside the eye and replace it with an artificial lens. During the procedure, a tiny probe is inserted through a small incision in the cornea. The surgeon then uses a laser beam to break up the cloudy lens and then gently suction it away.
The artificial lens is then inserted into place, helping to restore clear vision. It is important to note that the procedure is highly precise since the laser beam is able to accurately target and break down the cataract while leaving surrounding tissue unaffected.
If you want to be able to enjoy clearer vision without needing glasses, Zepto cataract surgery can help you achieve this goal. It is a comfortable and safe procedure and the outcome is typically successful with improved vision.
What Are The Pros And Cons?
There are many benefits to having zepto cataract surgery, and a few risks that can have. Let’s discuss both below:
- Improved vision: One of the best and foremost benefits of having zepto cataract surgery is the significantly improved vision it can give you. After the procedure, patients are often able to see better than they had before cataracts developed.
- Less pain: Compared to traditional cataract surgery, zepto cataract surgery is less painful and typically takes much less time to perform. In many cases, the surgery can be completed in just a few minutes.
- No stitches: Zepto cataract surgery also does not require any stitches or sutures as traditional cataract surgery does. This makes recovery time much faster and you won’t need to worry about irritation from stitches.
- Less risk of infection: Zepto cataract surgery also carries a much lower risk of infection than traditional cataract surgery, as it does not require making an incision in the eye.
On the other hand, there are some potential drawbacks to Zepto cataract surgery. These include:
- A higher risk of complications due to the precision required for the procedure.
- Longer recovery times, as this surgery, requires a longer healing period and more follow-up visits than traditional procedures.
- Higher costs, since this surgery is typically more expensive than traditional surgeries.
- It can be difficult to find a qualified surgeon who is experienced in the procedure.
Despite these potential drawbacks, however, this surgery has many benefits that make it an attractive option for people with cataracts. For example, because it uses advanced technology to achieve more precise results, there is a greater chance of achieving a better vision!
Thus, please consult with your ophthalmologist to determine whether this surgery is the right option for you. With improved vision, less pain, no stitches, and a lower risk of infection, it may be just what you need to restore your vision!
To conclude, zepto cataract surgery is often the most effective way to restore sight and improve vision. It is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that can significantly reduce your risk of complications. With the help of modern technology, it has become an excellent option for those suffering from cataracts.
The best part about this procedure is that it can be done quickly and with minimal risks. If you are concerned about your vision and the effects of cataracts, then this is likely your best choice for restoring sight. Talk to your eye care provider today to learn more about how this procedure can help you improve your eyesight.
Cataract surgery is a safe and painless procedure. At MantraCare we have a team of experienced eye surgeons, who will be happy to answer any questions on cataract surgery. Call us at +91-9711116605 for any inquiries.